Monday, April 7, 2014

My Life as a 90 Year Old Woman

I wasn't sure I was going to make it to 90, but I have lived an adventerous, successful and fuilling life. I am surrounded by my family and friends who I all value dearly. I have been happily married for several decades. I am a  devout mother of three. I am proud to say that all my children have been successful in their chosen paths. I am also a grandmother and soon to be great grandmother.,

In my lifetime I have traveled to new worlds, met lots of fascnating individuals in and out of the art world. I have worked on several projects throughout the years; in many different avenues through art. I have had success as a special effects makeup artist, a clay animator and a cartoonist for a popular tv series. I've dabbled in comic book drawing, creative drawing and even running/owning my own dessert shop. Some projects have solely been mine, I have accepted awards and praises , as well as tears and failures. My success has granted me the ability to have two primary homes. A city life in my home state; Oregon, and a country life built within the hills of England. I am tahnkful for the work I put in , because it was worth the pay off. I get to enjoy a life as an artist. I cherish all the friends I have made through my years when I was a nobody, and after I became who I wanted to be. A brave individual, mother, wife and artist; who could be successful in everything I did. The best thing about being an artist is even at 90, I still feel young. My advice for all those aspiring artists, "Inspire the World Through Art."

 


No comments:

Post a Comment