Monday, April 7, 2014

My Five Year Plan

                                                       In Five Years...

Short Term Goals Personal/Artistic

* Graduate with my AAOT from UCC
Move into a bigger place
* Get a new vehicle 
* Pay off debts, build credit 
* Enroll into beauty college
* Research* Art schools
* Create art I am proud of
* Create more art
* Get recognized for my art
* Teach myself how to do special effects makeup
* Get tattoos of my art
* Watch my kids grow up, always make time for them

Long Term Goals Personal/Artistic

* Create art I am proud of
* Move out of Roseburg
* Move out of Oregon
* Take a semester overseas at an art school
* Meet a famous artist
* Get engaged
* Sell my art
* Take kids on a big trip
* Go to finishing school
Don't forget to watch my kids grow up, always make time for them!

1 comment:

  1. Excellent list of goals... some things on the short term list night be longer term, but that's ok, at least things are out on paper. We need to talk at some point of which classes you need to "round out" your foundational art courses so you'll be ready for art schools.
    And I'm happy to see goals about family, too, and travel. Shows you want some balance with your life in the future.

    ReplyDelete