Sunday, May 25, 2014

Beautiful (The Erasure)



Beautiful

Daybreak, sunset, night
Desolate, hopeless, dead-end
Over the edge.
Time, kill, watching girl
Creeping; alarming the speed of it.
Time lapse.
Discomfort, lonesome.

Flicker blue warm.

He, “Let’s talk about this; paused, kid.”

Surprised sight, how could I.
Again, frame by frame.
Demoted back, bad eight.
Days, pictures you take; rocks in your pocket.
Life, living; I want to be.
A hundred feet below. I used to be OK.
He doesn’t know the problem
I don’t know him.
A few years in, bullshit.
I confess. Pass through.
Fire, light changes; luminous.
I say this time.
Narrative wonders and labyrinths of time.
No distress.
Eyes up close, I realize on this ledge you can see the real.

White inside. This is what we are; flesh.
Ugly, sullied, beautiful, real.

Paradise yearning; a stab in the gut.
Breathe, wanting someone to carry off the ledge.
Remove, stabilize, change, restored.
Beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment